Saturday, 6 May 2017 : The Swedish striker is included in the list of top-earning athletes in Britain after joining United last July.
With a fortune of £110m, he overtakes team-mate Wayne Rooney, who is third on the list with £93m, as Britain’s richest footballer.
Formula 1 world champion Hamilton has a wealth of £131m.
His fellow driver Jenson Button is fourth on the Sunday Times list, which is published on Sunday.
Five of the top 10 are from football – three players and two managers – with tennis player Sir Andy Murray, golfer Rory McIlroy and basketball player Luol Deng also included.
The Sunday Times sport rich list 2017
1. Lewis Hamilton, motor racing, 2017 wealth £131m, up £25m
2. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, football, 2017 wealth £110m, new entry
3. Wayne Rooney, football, 2017 wealth £93m, up £11m
4. Jenson Button, motor racing, 2017 wealth £86m, up £9m
5. Rory McIlroy, golf, 2017 wealth £82m, up £26m
6. Sir Andy Murray, tennis, 2017 wealth £77m, up £20m
7. Jose Mourinho, football, 2017 wealth £61m, up £11m
8. Gareth Bale, football, 2017 wealth £54m, up £20m
9= Luol Deng, basketball, 2017 wealth £50m, up £7m
9= Pep Guardiola, football, 2017 wealth £50m, new entry
Source : Internet