At this time the Foundation to focus on the welfare aspects of scholarships and donations:
1. Remove the diploma – Malaysian children studying in local universities.
field of Study
Engineering, Science, Mathematics and Law.
$ 16,800 a year (excluding tuition fees).
– Children 40 years and younger.
– Acquire a minimum of Second Class Upper or CGPA of 3.50 and above in the undergraduate program for Masters and CGPA of 3.50 and above in the Masters for PhD studies.
– Can get study leave if you’re working with a letter of confirmation from the employer.
– Must get an offer to study this year. Those who have started their studies before the year is not encouraged to apply.
– Did not receive any financial assistance / loans / scholarships than any other organization.
how to Apply
– The application form can be downloaded here.
– Only those who meet the eligibility requirements as mentioned above should apply. The completed form must be returned on or before the date as indicated below. Candidates who are selected will be informed to undergo an interview. Applications that are incomplete or late will not be considered.
Has been closed and will reopen in June / July 2017.
Questions and Address
Any questions should be directed to the administrative office of the Foundation as follows:
Yayasan Sultan Iskandar of Johor
Home Johor (JKR 1255)
50480 Kuala Lumpur
No. Phone: 03-26970284
No. Fax: 03-26970285
Source by: internet