Air Force ROTC Scholarships 2016
You’re under no obligation by simply applying for an Air Force ROTC scholarship. However, if you are awarded a scholarship, you become obligated when you accept and sign an agreement with the United States Air Force. If you are under legal age in the state where the school is located, your parent or legal guardian signs this agreement.
You will agree to:
– Enroll in the academic major for which the scholarship is offered.
– Enroll in Air Force ROTC beginning with the 2017 fall term.
– Complete a 24-day summer field training course at Maxwell AFB, Alabama (usually between your sophomore and junior years).
– Complete Air Force ROTC General Military Course (GMC) your freshman and sophomore years and the Professional Officer Course (POC) your junior and senior years.
– Accept a commission as an Air Force Officer and serve at least four years on active duty.
How to Apply
If you are a high school student graduating in 2017, the High School Scholarship Application will open June 1. To apply for an Air Force ROTC scholarship, you must have your application submitted online before midnight, December 1. Once you have applied, you must download, complete and upload required forms to our website. The deadline to upload these is January 12.
You will need to submit your application via Air Force ROTC Scholarships 2016 online application
Source by: internet