Tasmanian International Scholarship (TIS) 2016 provides commencing international students with a 25% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of their course (provided satisfactory grades are maintained).
TIS is available for most undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees offered by the University of Tasmania (UTAS).
– Australian Maritime College Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Access, Participation and Partnerships Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Faculty of Arts Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Tasmanian School of Business & Economics International Scholarship
– Faculty of Education Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Faculty of Health Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Faculty of Law Tasmanian International Scholarship
– Faculty of Science, Engineering and Technology Tasmanian International Scholarship
All international students who submit an application to study at UTAS will be automatically assessed for the TIS Scholarship by our Admissions Team. If you are successful, this will be outlined in your UTAS Offer.
*Generally applicants will require the equivalent of an overall B+ average (with the exception of some courses), to be eligible for TIS. Please note: As qualifications and grading scales can vary significantly from country to country, your eligibility will be assessed by an Admissions Officer.
UTAS Scholarships and Prizes
International students who have completed at least one semester of study at UTAS are able to apply for these scholarships. Likewise, commencing international students who have completed Years 11 and 12 in Australia and who have a tertiary entrance score can also apply for any of the scholarships