Malaysians Unite Against Diabetes Run
Held in conjunction with World Diabetes Day, this charity run is organized by Sunway Medical Centre to raise awareness on diabetes and its complications.
Proceeds will go to LIMBS FOR LIFE, an NGO that offers artificial limbs to Malaysian amputees.
Men’s & Women’s Open
1st Prize: RM500 cash & medal
2nd Prize: RM300 cash & medal
3rd Prize: RM200 cash & medal
1st Prize: RM300 cash & medal
2nd Prize: RM200 cash & medal
3rd Prize: RM100 cash & medal
How to register & pay? [Registration closes 30 August 2016]
WALK IN to our Customer Service Department (Ground Floor @ SunMed) during office hours. Registration and
collection of payment can be made from Mon – Fri 9.00am – 4.00pm & Sat 9.00am – 12.00pm and closed on
Sundays and Public Holidays.
Payee Name: Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
Bank Name: HSBC
Account No: 352-308167-101
PLEASE EMAIL the signed form (scan) and bank receipt (proof of payment) to email@example.com latest by 30 August 2016.
ONLINE REGISTRATION via Eventbrite (Online processing fee will be incurred)
*Limited to 1000 participants. Finisher medals for all participants
Adult ‘S’: Chest 18″
Adult ‘M’: Chest 20″
Adult ‘L’: Chest 23″
Kids (one size): Chest 15″
For further inquiries, please contact:
Telephone: 03-7491 1167 / 1275 / 1116
RACE KIT COLLECTION
Please check the website and your email (provided to us on this form) for the race kit collection points and date.
Please bring your proof of payment and I/C or Passport with you.
IMPORTANT: IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Please ensure that your emergency contact is reachable at any time especially on 16th September 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition shall be held under the rules and regulations of the Malaysians Unite Against Diabetes Run:
- Registration closing date is 30/08/2016 (Tuesday) .
- Participants of the Malaysians Unite Against Diabetes Run 2 km Fun Run and 5.5 km Run are required to run on the designated routes and wear the ofcial T-shirt and runner’s number bib at all times during the event.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participants if it is deemed that the rules were not followed.
- The 2 km Fun Run is open to all above 7 years and the 5.5 km Run is open to all 16 years and above.
- An entry is deemed to be accepted if :
a. It is submitted on an entry form (fully completed and consent clause signed) or online form
b. Proof of payment is attached to the entry form
- Entries with false information will be disqualied. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Age verication is required for all winners. The decision of judges is nal. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Winners must be present for the prize presentation, failing which the prize will be automatically forfeited.
- The organiser reserves the right to amend the rules/regulations or reschedule or change the venue of the event without prior notice.
- Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the Malaysians Unite Against Diabetes Run for whatever reason and the registration is not transferable.
- The organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the sponsors.
- There will be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the organiser and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
- Sunway Medical Centre (2nd Main Entrance) – 5 Jalan Lagoon Selatan, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150
Source by: internet