SCHOLARSHIP KARANGKRAF 2016
Scholarship Karangkraf 2016 is an Education Fund established by Karangkraf Media Group to help students graduate SPM, STPM and Diploma who intend to pursue a Foundation, Diploma and Degree.
a) Establish a fund to staff education, staff and readers child Karangkraf eligible as a convenience to them.
b) One approach in helping the private sector and together with the community to carry out social responsibility (CSR).
c) To assist employees Karangkraf Group and its subsidiaries in the development of their career to a higher level.
a) Improving the skills, knowledge and qualifications of the recipients of funds through the formal education program offered.
b) Contribute to the development of Malaysian society and building a well-educated.
a) Helping needy students to continue their studies in private universities (IPTS) b) Giving a second chance to students who did not get a place at university c) Reducing reliance on student loans
– Malaysian and aged less than 25 years
– Excellent results in SPM (Minimum 8 Honours), STPM / Matriculation / Diploma or its equivalent of at least 3.00
– Active in sports and extra-curricular activities
– Fluent and can write well in English
– Do not get involved and be bound by any fund education or other education loans.
– Receive an offer of admission from any institution
– Household income does not exceed RM5,000.00
Official name: Nurhidayati Binti Mohd Nasir
Address: Scholarship Karangkraf Karangkraf Media Group, Lot 2, Jalan 15/3 Wrench, Off
Persiaran Selangor, Section 15, 40200 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan
No. Phone: 03-5101 3325/3327
No. Fax: 03-5101 3308
Email: Nurhidayati @ karangkraf.com / danapendidikan @ karangkraf.com
Facebook: Scholarship Karangkraf
Source by: internet