– Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from a recognised local or international university, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent;
– Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Master’s programme at a recognized institution of higher learning in Malaysia, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00;
– Applicant must NOT be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organization/s; and
– Minimum 1 year working experience.
– Academic tuition fees – excluding registration or entrance fee, refundable deposit, personal bond and hostel;
– Book allowance
– Maximum scholarship coverage is two (2) years
– There is no employment bond attached to the scholarship
What is Required?
1. Application form;
2. A copy of letter of offer; an official letter of admission from the institution of higher learning confirming your placement at the institution;
3. Academic Fees structure – full amount and fees per semester – certified by the finance department;
4. A copy of academic certificate and full transcript – Bachelor degree;
5. A photocopy of personal identification/passport.
* An application must be submitted by hand or through registered post or courier service not later than 10 Sept 2016 to: Shari’ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), ISRA@INCEIF, Lorong Universiti A, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply
For International Student, can be download the application form for Partial Scholarship 2016
Source by: internet