NVIDIA has long believed that investing in university talent is beneficial to the industry and key to our continued growth and success. The NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program 2017 now provides funding in the amount of up to $50,000 per award to Ph.D. students who are researching topics that will lead to major advances in the graphics and high-performance computing industries, and are investigating innovative ways of leveraging the power of the GPU.
NVIDIA particularly invites submissions from students pushing the envelope in artificial intelligence, deep neural networks, autonomous vehicles, and related fields. We select up to ten students each year who have the talent, aptitude and initiative to work closely with us early in their careers. Recipients not only receive crucial funding for their research, but are able to conduct groundbreaking work with access to NVIDIA products, technology and some of the most talented minds in the field.
January 23, 2017
– Students must have already completed their first year of Ph.D. level studies (at the time of application)
– Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
– Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
– Students must be enrolled as a full time Ph.D. student during the academic year of the award
– Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student
Each proposal will be evaluated for:
– Student quality
– Research quality
– Relevance to NVIDIA
Your Graduate Fellowship Application must include:
– 1 to 2 page research summary/thesis proposal (references only may be added as a 3rd page)
– Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information
– Professor Nomination Form including nomination letter (1 letter minimum, up to 3 letters maximum — OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/professor)
Note: It is the student’s responsiblity to ensure that all of these items are submitted prior to the deadline. The student must notify his/her professor(s) with sufficient time for them to submit nomination letters.
Important: Please submit only PDF files and use only ASCII characters in your document file names. Our submission system cannot recognize filenames with Asian or other non-ASCII symbols. Warning: your application may fail to be captured by our online system if you use non-ASCII symbols!
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via NVIDIA Fellowship Program 2017 online application form.
Source by: Internet