NEXUS Scholarship 2016
Sponsored by: NEXUS International School, Putrajaya
|Deadline||22 August 2016|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
The Nexus Scholarship is offered to learners who are keen to enrol in the secondary program between years 7 and 13 at Nexus. The scholarship awards are based on the learner’s academic performance, co-curriculum involvement and communication skills. These scholarships are primarily available to high achieving students interested to enroll in an international school and undertake an International Education.
The Nexus Scholarship offers two packages:
|Tuition Fee Waiver||50% tuition fee waiver||30% tuition fee waiver||50% tuition & boarding fee waiver||30% tuition & boarding fee waiver|
|Registration Fee Waiver||50% registration fee waiver||30% registration fee waiver||50% registration fee waiver||30% registration fee waiver|
|Application Fee Waiver||Application fee waiver|
|Year Group||Open to Year 7 – Year 13 (11 – 19 years old)
Learners in Year 6 or below may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
|Criteria||High academic achievement
Active participation in co-curricular activities (ie: sports & music)
|Eligibility||Malaysian and International students who are applying to Nexus in the new intake.|
- Malaysian students who have completed SPM or currently sitting IGCSE examinations in 2016 (enrolling in Year 12 till 13)
- High academic achievement and fluency in English
- Active participation in co-curricular activities and good communication skills
How to Apply
Interestes applicants must submit the following in their application:
- Scholarship Application Form
- Personal Statement – a 300 word essay on the following topic: The Nexus motto is “Embracing Diversity. Challenging Minds”. What does this mean to you?
- School certificates – Latest examination results (UPSR or PMR or School Results), which have been verified by your currents school.
- Copy of Awards and Certificates of academic and co-curricular achivements
- Official school report for co-curricular participations.
Closing date for application: 22 AUGUST 2016
Please submit all application and supporting documents via email firstname.lastname@example.org or post/hand them to the school at the following address:
THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE (FAO Scholarship Unit)
NEXUS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, PUTRAJAYA
NO. 1 JALAN DIPLOMATIK 3/6 PRESINT 15, 62050 PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA
Source by: internet