Murdoch University – MACC Scholarship
Sponsored by: Murdoch University
|Deadline||18 Jan & 20 June 2016 – 4:30 PM Western Australian Standard Time|
|Organisation Type||Private Higher Educational Institutions|
|Study Local or Abroad?||International|
The Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration (MACC) Scholarships
- STRICTLY FOR MALAYSIANS CITIZENS ONLY
- Priority are given to FIRST YEAR students. Current students holding offer letters for first year entrance to the respective universities offering the scholarships are encouraged to apply.
- Offer are NOT APPLICABLE to the following applicants:
- already holding a full scholarship from an Australian and/or foreign sponsoring agency or university.
- currently holding ANY partial scholarships with any Australian and/or foreign sponsoring agency or university.
- currently studying in the university offering the scholarship under The MACC Scholarship flagship.
- All applicants must satisfy the English language requirements for admission to scholarship(s) applied
- The scholarships are neither exchangeable for cash, nor refundable and non-transferable to another person, course or year.
- Applicants must apply via The MACC Expression of Interests Form before scholarships applications can be reviewed.
For undergraduates and postgraduates degree
- STPM/A-Level/IB or equivalent
- CPU or CIMP / Year 12 (HSC/VCE/AUSMAT/SAM)/SMA III/Foundation studies
- Matriculation, Diploma or Degree: At least a CGPA of 3.50
- English Essay: Must submit a 1-page English essay on reasons for applying for the scholarship, benefits to be gained from the course of study including education & career plans
With immediate effect, TRIAL SPM / STPM will not be accepted.
Applicants are advised to read carefully the requirements of respective university and submit the forms accordingly.
The MACC Scholarships Committee takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions by a prospective scholar in submitting the respective university’s form or in not complying with any requirements attached specifically to each offered MACC Scholarship.
Name(s) of Course(s):
Open to all undergraduate degrees with the exception of Honour programs.
Number of scholarships:
Full or Partial Scholarship:
Partial – to the value of AUD $5000 per scholarship
Duration of Scholarship:
The scholarship is valued at $5,000 and is a tuition award.
Offer Period of Scholarship:
Estimated Value of Scholarship: in RM / AUD
Final Date for Submission:
SEM 1: 18 Jan 2016 – 4:30 PM Malaysia local time or Western Australian Standard Time (WAST)
SEM 2: 20 Jun 2016 – 4:30 PM Malaysia local time or Western Australian Standard Time (WAST)
Terms and Conditions of Offer:
The scholarship will be paid into the recipient’s Murdoch University tuition fee account in two installments of $2,500 across their first year of study at Murdoch University.
Eligibility criteria and terms of the scholarship can be found on the Murdoch University Malaysia Australia Colombo Plan Commemoration Scholarship application form.
Scholarship Information Page
Sources by : internet