(a) For Diploma & Undergraduate Programs: Open to Malaysian applicants only
Duration: one (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
70% scholarship : 3.30 CGPA
50% scholarship : 3.00 CGPA
Forecast result will be accepted for preliminary consideration but final results will determine eligibility.
– Should have strong co-curriculum portfolio
– Panel interview required
– Continuation of the scholarship is subject to meeting the minimum scholarship requirement of CGPA per exam sitting at:
(i) 70% scholarship – 3.30 CGPA
(ii) 50% scholarship – 3.00 CGPA
(b) For Postgraduate Programs: Open to ALL (local & international) applicants
Duration: One (1) year (to be renewed annually based on CGPA)
For New Applicant:
– Entry: degree holder with 3.00 CGPA minimum
– For all Limkokwing Postgraduate programs
For Current Limkokwing of Postgraduate or External Postgraduate Students
– Successfully completed one (1) semester of postgraduate studies at Limkokwing University or with any other accredited university and subject to verification from Limkokwing Postgraduate School.
– Scholarship is awarded subject to meeting the minimum requirement of CGPA 3.80 per semester over a minimum of four (4) subjects
– Requires two (2) Recommendation Letters on academic performance.
Successfully completed their undergraduate studies with the University with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
+(603) 8317 8888
Source by: internet