KLK SCHOLARSHIPS 2016
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers scholarships 2016 to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
Criteria / Eligibility
– Must be a Malaysian citizen.
– Good academic results (STPM minimum 2As / Foundation-CGPA of 3.5 and above).
– Good command of English Language both written and spoken.
– A record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
– Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning.
– Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation.
– Be prepared to serve at any location within the Group for 3 years upon graduation.
Value of The Scholarship
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
– Public Institutions – RM 8,500 per academic year
– Private Institutions – RM15,000 per academic year
Preferred Field of Study
– Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
– Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
– Chemical Engineering
– Mechanical Engineering
How to apply
– We start receiving scholarship applications in June each year. We encourage you to submit your application upon receiving your offer of admission from the institution of higher learning
– You will need to submit your application via Animation Educators Forum online application form
1 Jalan SP Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh Perak
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan KLK website
Sources by : internet