1.Bachelor in Civil Engineering, major in
– Highway / Pavement
2.Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
3.Bachelor of Building Management
4.Bachelor of Highway Engineering
5.Bachelor of Construction Management
Value of Award
– Local public university : RM8,500.00 per academic year.
– Local private university/college : RM15,000.00 per academic year.
– Malaysian citizen, aged 23 and below.
– Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree course in a local university.
– Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM / O-Level and minimum of 3As in STPM / A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
– Active in extra-curricular activities.
– Good command of English, both written and verbal.
– For those currently pursuing a degree, must have achieved at least a CGPA score of 3.5 out of 4.0 in their latest semester result.
– Financially needy.
Condition of Award
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of Gadang Group in any of its subsidiary companies for a period of 3 years immediately upon completion of their studies, subject to availability of the relevant vacancies in the Group.
How to Apply
– For Applicants, can be download the application form for the Gadang Scholarship
Source by: internet