Software Developer, OneApps (No Vacancy)
Green Technology Park, Seremban, Malaysia
- To be involved in complete lifecycle of applications and system development, website portal and other systems in order to provide best services in line with company’s vision and mission
- Collect user/business requirement and translate into technical specification and documentation
- Develop system design (System Architecture, Database Scheme, Process Flow and Program Flowchart, etc)
- To be Involved in programming, testing, deploying and maintenance of applications and system required to provide best services.
- Co-operate with project team to ensure end-to-end development of applications and system from project scheduling, design, implementation and testing
- Prepare a complete set of project documentation such as functional design specification, user acceptance test procedure, operating and maintenance manual for software (SOP) and project completion report
- To be involved in application development for both the internal business system and also related to government initiatives projects.
- Constantly explore and introduce new technologies, methodologies and concepts in applications and systems development in line with company direction.
- Perform software quality control which includes preparing test plan, functional testing, load and performance testing, security adherence and code review
- Deployment of applications and system to production environment and provide support and maintenance
- Re-engineer or revamp existing applications to improve the process flow and to enhance the value using the latest applications and system development technology
- Debug and troubleshoot applications and system, determine route cause of problems/errors and correct/repair.
- Recognizes system weaknesses and implements effective solutions.
- To be on standby as per schedule basis
- To assist ad-hoc / others jobs as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in .Net(C#) with MVVM framework
- Familiar with WPF desktop application
- Creating WCF Web Services and RESTful services with Web API
- Familiar with Database Development using MYSQL
- Understand business requirements and develop pertinent use cases, class diagrams, and collaboration diagrams
- Familiar with Source Code Control Management
- Familiar with Visual Studio and other open source web development IDEs.
- Experience in both commercial and open source web server platform (IIS, WAMP)
- Experience with developing multi-tenant Cloud based enterprise solutions would be added advantage
- Good in English (verbally and written), Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia are a welcome addition