1. Must not be more than 21 years old at the time of application.
2. Have secured an unconditional offer/admission letter from any of the approved Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
3. Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship from other organizations or foundations;
4.Strong leadership skills, team player and active participation in extra-curricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
5. No other sibling or family member from SEB receiving scholarships from SEB.
6. The applicants chosen institution must be:
a. Public Institutions and Universities in Malaysia;
b. JPA approved Private Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
c. JPA approved international universities based in Malaysia; and
d. MQA Accredited for Degrees
e. Engineering Degree Programme to be recognise by BEM
8 May 2017
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Sarawak Energy website.
Source by: Internet