1. Eligibility Criteria
– Foreign nationals successfully passing in their Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination from
foreign education boards / GCE “A” level or its equivalent examination in foreign countries shall be
considered as Foreign students.
– Applicants who passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.’) examination or its
equivalent in 2ol5 or later. or GCE “A” level examination after November 2oM or later. are
eligible to apply. subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and conditions.
– Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination with minimum “A”
grades or 70% marks in Mathematics, Physics. Chemistry and English. If the transcript
contains both letter and numerical grades, then the letter grade will be considered.
– Candidates passing the GCE “O” Level and GCE “A” Level must earn minimum of B
grade in at least five subjects (including Mathematics. Physics. Chemistry and English) in GCE
O” Level examination and minimum of A grade in each of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
in GCE “A” Level examination.
– Candidates willing to be enrolled in Biomedical Engineering Department must have obtained a
minimum of “A” grade or 70% marks in Biology in the Higher Secondary or its equivalent
examination. or a minimum of “B” grade in GCE “A” level or its equivalent examination.
How to apply
For Applicants can be download the application form for the BUET Scholarship
Source by: internet