The target countries at the moment are
– European countries
– USA, Canada and Mexico
The student applying for the scholarship needs to be currently enrolled in an institution of higher education. The scholarship can be granted for one semester abroad.
The scholarship is to be used for studying abroad via Asia Exchange at one of our partner universities.
– Bali, Indonesia: Udayana University
– Bali, Indonesia, Warmadewa University
– Lombok, Indonesia: Mataram University
– Bangkok, Thailand: Rangsit University
– Bangkok, Thailand: Kasetsart University
– Bangkok, Thailand: Siam University
– Phuket, Thailand: Prince of Songkla University
– Guangzhou, China: Guangzhou University
– Shanghai, China: Shanghai University
– Seoul, South Korea: Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
– Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Universiti Putra Malaysia
– Osaka, Japan: Otemon Gakuin University
A one page Statement of Purpose in English and a Transcript of Records in English are required as attachments to the application.
In your Statement of Purpose please answer the following questions:
1. Why would it be academically beneficial for you to go on exchange in Asia?
2. How could you encourage other students to study abroad in Asia in the future?
The person who receives the scholarship will commit to writing a blog during the study abroad semester and submitting a study abroad report after the program.
Remember that you may be eligible for scholarships and funding from your home university, government and various foundations supporting studying abroad, too. Read more about funding here.
Application is now open and will close on 31 May 2017. Students who are awarded the scholarship will be informed of the decision two weeks after the application deadline.
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via the Asia Exchange online application.
Source by: Internet