Who can apply
Saudi citizen who has Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
– The applicant must be a Saudi Citizen.
– An engineering graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
– Applicant must have graduated within the past two years.
– All applicants must be of good health.
– English Proficiency (TOEFL-550) or IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
– Candidates will be short-listed and then interviewed.
– Interviews will take place at the ABB Saudi Arabia Head Office in Al Ahsa Street in Riyadh.
– Successful candidates will be required to present the original documents with proof of English language proficiency TOEFL test.
How to apply
– The study commences every semester of the year.
– We are accepting applications all year round.
– The only available major will be in Electrical and Control Systems Engineering.
Interested students are required to submit the following documents along with their online application:
Number: 00966-11-2653030 Ext 1285
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit ABB website.
Source by: Internet