KLK Scholarship 2016
Sponsored by: Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
|Deadline||30 June 2016|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Good academic results (STPM minimum 2As / Foundation-CGPA of 3.5 and above).
- Good command of English Language both written and spoken.
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning.
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation.
- Be prepared to serve at any location within the Group for 3 years upon graduation.
Value of The Scholarship
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
- Public Institutions – RM 8,500 per academic year
- Private Institutions – RM15,000 per academic year
Preferred Field of Study
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
We start receiving scholarship applications in June each year. We encourage you to submit your application upon receiving your offer of admission from the institution of higher learning. Please download and complete the application form and post it, with the relevant documents, to the address below:
1 Jalan SP Seenivasagam,
30000 Ipoh Perak.
The completed application form together with the offer of admission must reach us at the above address by end August.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
Sources by : internet