HONG LEONG FOUNDATION: UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP 2016
Sponsored by: Hong Leong Foundation
|Deadline||1 July 2016|
|Organisation Type||Private Sector / Organisation|
|Study Local or Abroad?||Local|
Undergraduate Scholarship Requirements:
- Aged below 17-25
- Minimum of 8As in SPM, 6As in UEC and CGPA 3.5 in STPM/Matriculation/A-Level/Foundation/Diploma/Degree
- Applied for and expecting to receive an offer from a recognised local private or public institution
- Must be active in co-curricular activities an possess outstanding leadership skills
This scholarship is NOT applicable for:
A) University / college preparatory course like FOUNDATION STUDIES, any PRE-UNIVERSITY PROGRAMME, etc.
B) INTERNATIONAL TWINNING PROGRAMME
Complete ALL the compulsory sections in the website, and ensure that you provide complete and accurate details. The information is very important for our evaluation process. You will only need to supply supporting documentation if you are shortlisted for an interview.
Please note that the information you enter on this form cannot be saved. Please prepare the answers prior to starting the application. You will be required to provide us with the following:
- Latest Examination Result
- Total Household Income
- Parent’s or Guardian’s NRIC Number
- An essay titled “What Do You See?“. Please answer this question in not more than 200 words. Feel free to use any form of writing. E.g. short essay, story, poem, etc. The writing MUST BE original and every writing submitted will be analysed by plagiarism detection software.
A copy of the completed form will be sent to your email account after submission.
We encourage you to read and understand the scholarship FAQs.
The CLOSING DATE is 1st July 2016.
For more information, visit : http://www.hongleongfoundation.org/scholarships/
Sources by : internet